THE STORY: SECOND BY SECOND

 

 

2014

An additional 10,000 m2 of space is purchased at the company's headquarters in Rottweil. All machines are upgraded. 

 

2010

Acquisition of the Eubama manufacturing operations by the founder and ower of MAG INSTRUMENT and formation of MAG-EUBAMA GmbH & Co. KG. 

 

1998

The S-6 is developed.
DIN EN ISO 9001 certification.

 

1994

The Minibama is developed. 

 

1992

CNC, hydraulic and mechanical controls. 

 

1986

NC machining units. 

 

1982

The S-16 is developed. 

 

1977

The S-20 is developed. 

 

1971

Second generation S-8 1 (MAG-EUBAMA's best-selling machine to date). 

 

1963

First generation S-8 (start-to-finish machining of workpieces in large-scale batch production). 

 

1957

The rotary transfer method is developed.
The S-3 and S-5 rotary transfer machines are built. 

 

1945

EUBAMA is founded.
Tobacco-cutting machines are built.